Planning a trip? here are average weather facts in Caloundra
Caloundra has one of the world’s most ideal climates with an annual average daily temperature range of 16.0 °C to 24.9 °C and an average of 7 hours of sunshine per day.
- During the month of May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20°C (68°F) and 25°C (77°F).
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December. The warmest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- The months of January, February, March, April, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 20°C (68°F).
- February is the most wet month.
- August is the driest month.
- October is the most sunny month.